Are You Being Abused?
HAVE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW EVER BEEN...
- Frightened by a partn'ers irritability, jealousy or anger?
- Intimidated or humiliated in public or private, by insults, criticism or vulgar comments?
- Forced to have sex when you don't want to?
- Refused acces to money for your needs?
- Concerned for your safety or the safety of other family members, or pets?
- Distressed about being abused in the past?
- Physically hurt by your intimate partner?
- Intimidated, bullied or harassed through email, text or socual media?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your relationship may be abusive.